At Hayfield Lane Primary we have a dedicated team of Family Workers who are there to support families in various ways. Mrs Oades, Mrs Harris and Mrs Wigglesworth are there to support children, parents and carers.
We provide to support with:
- family bereavements and relationship breakdown (support for children)
- sleep clinic-information and support for parents
- support to improve school attendance/punctuality.
- support with your child's behaviour in and out of school
- SEN parent drop in sessions- support for every day life
- help completing forms
- Parent/Child activity sessions-nurture groups
- Nurture sessions for pupils who lack confidence, have low self-esteem or have difficulties expressing their emotions.
- Mentor support for individual pupils
If you need to speak to staff regarding any pastoral care concerns, please contact our Family Workers via the Main Office.